Dear Student/ Parent,
I hope you and your family are healthy and safe and coping with the restrictions due to the pandemic. The health and safety of students and their families is my primary concern, so I have given a lot of thought as to how we can safely return to face to face training. Please read the risk assessments and method statements – they contain important information on the actions you need to take.
I have to make some changes to the way classes are organised to manage risk of transmission of Covid – 19. These changes are itemised in detail in the risk assessments and method statements you have recieved. Please read these – It’s essential that everyone is aware of the actions they need to take. The main changes are as follows.
- We will not be practising sparring against each other, or self-defence. There will be no physical contact at all. We will also cease to use the kick shields and focus pads.
- Classes will be shorter with a 15-minute break in between and will be smaller in size.
- Personal sanitizing will be essential. Sanitizer will be supplied, but please bring your own as well
- Masks are not mandatory – that will be your personal choice.
- Classes will have to be booked in advance – so we have a record of attendance to enable track and trace. (This is not necessary for the zoom lessons – everyone will be invited to them)
- You can access the Academy timetable to book your lesson here https://teamup.com/ksbz59bx3wx3ndq6yf
- Or you can download the “Teamup” app here https://www.teamup.com/how-different/
Once you book your lesson, I will get confirmation of your name and e mail address.